Thursday, August 21, 2014

Overnight Oats

I don't know about you, but every morning I find myself walking directly towards the cereal these past few weeks since it's so darn easy and seems to be the only thing holding my appetite in this 90 degree weather.

Want an amazing breakfast for those warm, summer months?

I've got you covered...

Photo Source
Overnight Oats

Ingredients

1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oats (I use Trader Joe's Old Fashioned Organic Oats)
1/4 cup Almond Milk
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1 Tbsp Almond Butter (optional, but delicious!)

Directions 

Mix all the ingredients in a Mason Jar, cover, and let it sit overnight in the fridge.
That's all.  It's so simple!

I'm a big fan of adding fresh fruit in the morning - 1/2 banana, fresh blueberries, fresh raspberries...whatever your little heart desires!

No comments:

Post a Comment