Saturday, April 11, 2015

S T I T C H * F I X

For the last year or two, I stare at all my clothes in my closet and end up wearing about 1/4 of them.  Maybe it's just hitting 30 and nothing seems to fit right?  I don't know what finally got me motivated but I decided to do a massive cleanse of the closet and donate a ton of clothes.

So now what?  I have nothing to wear!



I decided to sign up for StitchFix!  It sounds like perfection - simply fill out the Style Profile and the personal stylist handpicks a selection of five clothing items and accessories unique to my taste, budget, and lifestyle.  About a week later, it's sent right to my doorstep (I hate shopping malls!) and I can try everything on at home....keep what I like and return the rest!  I ended up receiving and keeping items I would have never picked for myself.  I LOVE IT!


I love how my personal stylist visited my Pinterest site to learn more about my style preferences!  She even picked my favorite piece (black and white dress) based off something I pinned...so creative!

So I ended up getting five items:

Beige Wrap Scarf - $32.00 - Kept and love!
Black and White Papermoon Dress - $68.00 - Kept and LOVE!
Denna Skinny Jean - $78.00 - Returned
Tan Renee C Cardigan - $68.00 - Returned
Daniel Rainn Dark Purple Lace Detail V-Neck Blouse - $48.00 - Kept and have already worn twice (in one week!)

So once you figure out what you want to keep and not keep, you just sign into your account and complete the checkout process.  The greatest part - you can leave feedback on your items so the stylist can make next Fix even better!  If you end up loving everything, you get 25% off your purchase.

It's just too good to be true - I get to try new things I would have never thought to try, it comes directly to my door, and I get clothes every month.  Hello, StitchFix, sign me up....like, forever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment