Sunday, June 19, 2016

Pregnancy Fashion

I struggled throughout my first and second trimesters to find maternity clothes that I liked!  I did most of my shopping the first few months at Motherhood Maternity and Stitch Fix Maternity but found nothing fit very well and it seemed very overpriced unless they had a sale.  Plus, everything seemed very "maternity" so it would be hard to get any use out of the clothes after these few months.  I started to get a little more creative when it came to shopping.   I was on the hunt to find more reasonably priced clothes that I can use for years to come!  My favorite spots to shop have become Old Navy (non-maternity section) and Target (maternity and non-maternity). 

Most people think having a due date in August is horrible since you're the largest throughout the hottest months.  But honestly, I find it SO much easier to get dressed these last couple months.  I absolutely love throwing on a quick and easy dress - it works for a casual evening out, a day at work, a Shower celebration...anything! 

Here are some of my favorites right now:




I own all of these above and some of them in multiple colors.  They are so comfortable! My absolute favorites are #3 and #5.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment