Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Our Favorite Diaper Bag

You guys...I've literally bought about 4 diaper bags and found THE ONE!!


I never thought I would like the backpack style diaper bag....until I had a baby.  Momma needs her arms!  To me, it's just so much easier (and more comfortable) to throw this thing on your back, rather than holding a purse-style bag or cross body bag.

I originally bought it last summer when my son's daycare was closed and I knew I was going to be out and about with him a lot for two weeks.  I'm so glad I bought it because it's the only diaper bag I've been using ever since I bought it!

I receive so many compliments every single time I've worn it and have converted so many moms!  

Pros:
  • Super easy to just throw on your back when you're out and about
  • So many pockets to keep everything organized
  • My husband can carry it!!
  • Comes in so many cute colors


Cons:
  • The zippers aren't the greatest and feel cheap--especially the small front pocket.  BUT, I've been using it for about a year and they haven't broke yet!
So do yourself a favor and buy the best diaper bag ever.  It will change your life!  It's about $30 off Amazon.

Link to bag: https://www.amazon.com/Designed-Ticent-Multi-Function-Backpack-Capacity/dp/B07171H6HS/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1516731788&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=land%2Bbackpack%2Bdiaper%2Bbag&th=1

Enjoy, Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment