Monday, February 5, 2018

18 months old | Daily Schedule


The previous Day-in-the-Life (9 months) and 15 month old daily schedule posts have been popular so I thought I would continue to do our daily schedule for 18 months. 

It feels like my son's schedule hasn't really changed much but when I look back at his 12 month schedule, I guess there's been a couple major changes.

One big update is that he no longer takes his morning nap!!  It's so much easier to get out of the house and do things now since we have that wide open window between 8:00am - 1:00pm.  The transition to one nap (at around 16 months) went pretty flawless and I'm sure we owe that all to daycare!  They keep him busy and do all sorts of great learning activities throughout the day which keeps him content and not bored.

The second major change from 12 months is that we don't offer him his milk before bed anymore.  He's learned to get his calories from his food and drinks during his meals so he doesn't need that pre-bed milk snack.

As of 18 months, he's been an AMAZING sleeper through the night.  He's always been a good sleeper but there were random nights where he would wake up at 3am, 5am, 6am, etc.  But now I never hear him over the monitor.  He's a solid 12 hour sleeper now at night!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment